Challenges of migrants effective integration into the international market (English)
Challenges of migrants effective integration into the international market (Lithuanian)
Challenges of migrants effective integration into the international market (Romania)
Challenges of migrants effective integration into the international market (Spanish)
Challenges of migrants effective integration into the international market (Greek)
Challenges of migrants effective integration into the international market (Finnish)
Course curriculum “Guidance for labour market integration of migrants”
Program “Guidance for labour market integration of migrants”
The on-line Platform for “Guidance for labour market integration of migrants” training”
RIECE (Raising inclusion into the labor market of refugees, asylum-seekers and migrants, on the base of entrepreneurial competencies development) project Nr. 2017-1-LT01-KA204-0352194 aims to develop innovative training curricula on entrepreneurial and career planning skills among refugees, asylum seekers and migrants, who want to be integrated into the EU labour market and/or establish own business, but experiencing lack of appropriate knowledge and skills.
Project partners from five EU countries: Lithuania, Finland, Romania, Spain, Cyprus will create joint training Program, which will be used amongst migrants in all countries thinking about integration in the EU and career in EU international companies.
The procedure to follow for succesful - completion of RIECE are:
- revising the project schedule and adapting it to reality
- preparing a list in which tasks have to be clarified again in order to divide responsibilities within the project team
The project will include the following key points:
- proposed partnership coordination activities
- proposed partners activities
- research activities and their steps (deadlines, deadlines of multipliers events, mobilities)
- the processes of monitoring, evaluation and dissemination of project achievements
- proposal for internet platforms, email list
Finally, the project partners will integrate its products in their ongoing training activities, but the involvement of other training providers and schools from the beginning will assure a wider exploitation of the project products. Parallel to this, employers will be sensitized to the fact that it is necessary to help the migrants for the challenge of working in a multicultural environment. This will be accomplished by bilateral meetings or workshops, according to the needs or preference of the single partner organizations.
- Management and implementation
-Establishing project office –the center of project management and administration, place of collecting all documents connected with project implementation, maintaining project office
-Setting up basic management structure - project management team
-Preparation of all necessary project documents: contracts with project partners, reporting templates
-Development of a project management plan, setting out duties and responsibilities of each partner organization
-Setting up Management, Action, Dissemination, Quality and Evaluation Plans.
-Setting up Financial Plan, which points out: payment schedules, necessary financial documents and other issues related to project finances
-Settling deadlines and milestones – establishing pattern that helps to achieve goals on time
-Skype management meetings (regular review on progress within the project, ongoing evaluation, minimizing the risk of non achieving project goals)
Selection of Methodology will be based on the activities and results:
1. Research. Research methodology and questionnaire will be created by TUAS researches. During the research, migrants, local organizations (their representatives), which are focused on and implement social integration of foreigners and employers will be interviewed. The method of questionnaires will be applied. There will be three groups of the respondents, so the content of the questionnaire forms will be specially adapted for each group. Questionnaire form designed for migrants and social workers will comprise questions which aim to identify challenges and provide measures for migrants' effective integration into the international labor market. Questionnaire for the employers will comprise questions which aim to reveal what competences have to be acquired by migrants if they want to be more efficiently integrated into the labor market.
The quality of the project's activities and results will be monitored and evaluated every 6 months during transnational project partners meetings:
1. Kick off meeting in Lithuania, September 2017 with aims: building the network, make clear project objectives, aims, expected results. Outcomes: clear working area, main dates, responsibilities, Management, Action, Dissemination, Quality, Financial and Evaluation Plans will be agreed between partners.
2. 1st meeting in Romania, April 2018 with aims: summarize research results, plan next stage activities: Program construction activities and responsibilities.
3. 2nd meeting in Cyprus, August 2018 for summarizing Program current situation, for having experiences how to work with tools and for reorganize their working method if it is necessary.
4. 3rd meeting in Spain, February 2019 with aims: Partners will summarized Program implementation activities, results and problems, also partners will make final decision regarding Program website and Apps design, content, dissemination activities.
5. Closing international conference will be held in the end of project, 2019 July in Finland, when the main idea and the outputs of the project will be implemented. During conference Program, website will be announced for local communities, for the migrants organizations and institutions, social partners, local authorities. Project partners will present their activities and results. Also, journalists from local newspapers will be invited to provide the wider society about the project's activities and outputs.
- Multiplier events
- projects results
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by JustHost